- Speakers will each be given 20 minutes timeslots (with the exception of Keynotes). Please plan to give a 15 minute talk and leave 5 minutes for questions.
- Presenters will be provided with a lapel microphone and a laser pointer.
- A Mac computer equipped with Powerpoint 2011 will be used for all presentations. People preparing their talks with a PC are encouraged to save their talk as a pdf file. You may preview your talk in the mornings from 8:15 am to 8:50 am in the Eastland Grand Ballroom with Nina Whitney or during the Ice-Breaker Sunday evening.
- Oral presentations need to be uploaded to the computer in the Eastland Grand Ballroom prior to your session, preferably the day before. Please name your file starting with your last name (e.g., Smith_ISC2016). Nina Whitney will be available during the Ice-Breaker (Sunday evening) and each morning at 8:15 am to upload your talk.
- For a more detailed speaker schedule, please see Schedule
- The space available for each poster is 4 feet tall by 8 feet wide.
- Please hang your poster during the lunch break on Monday, June 6 in the Winslow Homer Ballroom. You may hang your poster on any available board.
- Please take down your poster after the poster session on Tuesday evening.
- The poster session will take place on Tuesday, June 7 from 7pm-9pm.
- If you do not plan to be at your poster for entire time, please post when you will be available (i.e., 7-8 pm or 8-9 pm, etc.).